Multi skilled fire and security systems service engineer
Taunton/South West England
- TBC – depending on experience and ability in line with company pay structure
- Company van (four seats)
- Over time and call outs
- Must have own hand and power tools.
We are looking for a multi-disciplined (CCTV, intruder, access control and fire) engineer to service security systems.
Applicants must have a proven track record in the security sector – 5 years minimum is essential.
- Servicing of systems at various sites across the south-west, predominantly commercial with some domestic. Although this is a service role the company withholds the right for the role to become installation orientated at any time.
- Ensure repairs and installations of systems are to a high standard.
- Meet with clients and ensure a first class service delivery when on-site.
- Work to strict company/client deadlines.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience of CCTV, intruder, access control and fire systems installation, servicing and repair.
- Experience of producing reports and completing paperwork accurately.
- Experience of working closely with clients and customers.
- The ability to work on your own and willingness to show initiative.
- Must be computer literate as you will be working with IP equipment.
- A full driving license is essential.
If you are interested in this role please complete our on line Application Form.
Full five year vetting to BS7858 will be carried out along with a DBS (CRB) check.