LogiScan Fire and Security’s full service and security alarm maintenance packages will ensure your systems are always working at their best.
If you are relying on equipment that is designed to protect the security of your business, you have to be certain that it will do its job when it matters.
Whatever technology you are using, our highly professional and industry experienced team of engineers will make sure it never lets you down.
Comprehensive, yet cost effective levels of support are available from LogiScan.
You can also take advantage of all that unrivalled knowledge and expertise – even if we haven’t supplied and installed your system.
Why is it important to have a security alarm maintenance contract?
Protecting lives and property is probably reason enough, but there are many other good reasons too.
- It’s about protecting your investment – and giving you total peace of mind
- If you have alarm system monitored by an Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) and alarms are transmitted to the police, it must be maintained by an approved company, by law
- Your insurance could be invalidated if you have told the provider a security system is protecting your home and you don’t have it serviced regularly
- Regular servicing also enables our team to give you the latest training and advice
- It also helps us to identify any changes to your premises and its use. This could impact on your original Risk Assessment
- A prompt and speedy service. Our team is always equipped with many items of stock in their vehicles. It means your particular issue could be rectified in one visit.
LogiScan security alarm maintenance packages offer the complete service – to give you complete peace of mind.
If you would like to discuss your security alarm maintenance requirements please contact the Security Alarms Manager today via www.scutum.uk.