Business security alarm systems are a vital part of security provision for any business and organisation.
It is a sad fact, but theft is costing businesses in the UK millions of pounds every year.
You want to protect your assets, but it is also vital that you choose the right alarm provider.
Pick the company with a proven track record for installing and maintaining systems of the highest quality, a company that meets all required industry standards – LogiScan Fire and Security.
We are an NSI Gold Approved Company that meets the standards demanded by police and insurance industry to help combat crime.
Why choose LogiScan’s business security alarm systems?
- We design and install systems using the latest alarm technology
- Our clients include small and medium commercial companies, as well as large corporate enterprises
- We can protect your most valuable assets and ensure your system conforms to British and European standards
- We can provide a range of service and maintenance contracts to suit all budgets and timescales
- We can ‘takeover’ the service and maintenance of your alarm system – even if we did not install it – so you can take advantage of the knowledge and expertise of our engineers
- We can monitor security alarm systems 24/7. We do this via our parent company Securi-Guard Monitoring and its NSIGold Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC)
- We can provide 24/7 Security Industry Authority (SIA) Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS) approved key holding and intruder alarm response services.
We can install and monitor the following business security alarm system monitoring technology:
Your insurance company may stipulate which signalling type your security alarm system requires to comply with your policy. We would be more than happy to offer advice on the best signalling type to suit both your security and budget requirements.
If you would like to discuss your security requirements please contact the Security Alarm System Manager today via www.scutum.uk.