The comprehensive service and CCTV maintenance packages offered by LogiScan Fire and Security will ensure your CCTV security system is functioning to it’s optimum level. Our highly professional and industry experienced team of engineers will make sure it never lets you down.
As a National Security Inspectorate (NSI) Gold company, a comprehensive, yet cost effective level of support is available – even if your CCTV system was not supplied and installed by LogiScan you can take advantage of our unrivalled knowledge and expertise.
Why is it important to have a LogiScan CCTV maintenance contract?
Protecting lives and property is probably reason enough, but there are many other good reasons too.
- it’s also about protecting the investment you made – it provides total peace of mind
- if your CCTV system is monitored at an Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) and you require a police response, you have to have it maintained by an approved company
- regular servicing enables our team to give you the latest training and advice
- our service engineers can also identify any changes to your premises and its use that could have an impact on your original Risk Assessment
- a planed and speedy service from a team who are always equipped with many items of stock in their vehicles.
If you would like to discuss your CCTV maintenance requirements please contact the CCTV Manager today via www.scutum.uk.